The East hall at Kjarvalsstaðir is suitable for meetings, concerts and small receptions.
• It is possible to arrange for guests to enjoy the exhibitions taking place at the Museum, with or without guidance in Icelandic or English. This needs to be arranged in advance.
• The Art Museum is responsible for cleaning the facilities before and after events.
• Floor area 259 m².
• Seated in rows, 150 guests.
• Standing, 200 guests.
• Audio system for speeches.
• Portable speakers on stands.
• 75 Chairs.
• Table microphones, 6 pcs.
• Tables, 8 pcs without cloth.
• Speech desk.
• Speech desk for tables.
• 4 pallets can be hired, sizes 1.25 x 2.00 m, along with steps and draping’s. Hirer must arrange for their transport, to and from the museum.
For further information contact:
Björg Atladóttir email@example.com
Phone: +354 590 1200
Printed of the web Reykjvik Art Museum, www.reykjvikartmuseum.is 25.59.2014