The Multi-purpose Hall is suitable for meetings, lectures, conferences, receptions, product launches, film festivals etc.
• It is possible to arrange for Guests to enjoy the exhibitions taking place at
the Museum, with or without guidance in Icelandic or English. This needs
to be arranged in advance.
• The Art Museum is responsible for cleaning the facilities before and after events.
• Floor area 100 m².
• Ceiling height 7 meters.
• During the Museums closing hours the size of the Multi-purpose Hall can be
increased by opening large doors.
• In seating rows, 80 guests.
• Seated at tables, 50 guests.
• Standing, 150 guests.
For further details contact:
Björg Atladóttir email@example.com
Phone: +354 590 1200
Printed of the web Reykjvik Art Museum, www.reykjvikartmuseum.is 23.19.2014