The Multi-purpose Hall is suitable for meetings, lectures, conferences, receptions, product launches, film festivals etc.
• A hirer is welcome to arrange their own food and beverages. If the hirer will
be offering alcoholic beverages it needs to be done in collaboration
with the Museum manager.
• It is possible to arrange for Guests to enjoy the exhibitions taking place at
the Museum, with or without guidance in Icelandic or English. This needs
to be arranged in advance.
• The Art Museum is responsible for cleaning the facilities before and after events.
• Floor area 100 m².
• Ceiling height 7 meters.
• During the Museums closing hours the size of the Multi-purpose Hall can be
increased by opening large doors.
• Projector Screen 40m².
• DVD Player.
• CD Player.
• Meyer Sound system for simple musical performance, seminars,
lectures and speeches.
• Portable speakers on stands.
• Stand-Microphones, Shure Beta – Audix i5 Dynamic and
Audix SCX-25 Cardioid.
• Table-Microphones, 6 pcs.
• 80 chairs. (Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen).
• 4 pallets can be hired, sizes 1.25 x 2.00 m, along with steps and draping’s.
• Panel tables 4. pcs. for up to 8 people.
• Speech desk.
• Computer connectors.
• Laptop, PC.
• In seating rows, 80 guests.
• Seated at tables, 50 guests.
• Standing, 150 guests.
For further details contact:
Soffía Karlsdóttir firstname.lastname@example.org
Björg Atladóttir email@example.com
Phone: +354 590 1200